Our dedicated staff are available M to F 8am - 8pm to provide you with concierge level service. So call us toll free at (855) 642-4438 and let us help you find what you want, when you want it and at a price you can afford!
“Maaawwwm!" was the insulted retort. "Summer’s barely started!!”
It may still be the first of summer to a high schooler, but for the college-bound, it’s time to begin the trek for dorm / apartment necessities -- and niceties as well!
If you're headed out to shop for your own digs, or to help a favorite student get started on their own place, here’s a check list to keep in mind:
2. Check in: Moving in with roommates? What if one’s really into purple and pink decor. The other's into black and gold. This one's a morning person. The other loves late nights. Hmm... sounds like a conference call is needed to set a few ground rules. Some phone time can help roommates find common ground with personal preferences, decor, what’s shared and what’s not. Plus, it's a great way to save some cash when you don’t have to buy what your roomie’s already got!
3. Check the budget: Before you hit the stores, figure out a spending budget -- whatever works for you -- and stick to it. Hey! Gotta have some dough left over for weekend fun, right? ‘Nuff said.
4. Checklist: Make your own checklist of what’s essential for your life. You know, it's what you need for:
5. Check it off your list: When you're finished with your list, evaluate. (This is the hard part.) What's really necessary? More importantly, what's really going to fit into that dorm room/apartment? Be bold, and eliminate the unneeded stuff from the list before you buy anything. See what you have (do you own it already?), buy it (if you don’t), and then pack it to go.
Don't have extra room to pack it/carry it? Consider buying online and ship directly to your new apartment. Just make sure delivery date is set for after you move in. Finally,
6. Check in: If, like Santa, you've made the list and checked it twice, check-in to dorm or apartment life should be a breeze!
For more info on any of these products, just click on the pic!